View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Domin1c

re: Anyone out there !!!!!

Why hello ladies.

I have left MMO's behind me due to academics, but I am playing an unhealthy amount of Dota2 at the moment.

My steam name is DoM - the fucker with the volcano thundercloud. I'd love to hang out a bit with all of you again.

Regards

Jesper/Dominic

Vonane

Hi guys,

Long Time no see? Where is everyone nowadays? Give me a buzz what games your all hanging in? IF you guys still lurk here?

Regards

Alive and kicking! Anyone tried the TESO beta?

Hope is a bad thing. It means that you are not what you want to be. It means that part of you is dead, if not all of you. It means that you entertain illusions. It's a sort of spiritual clap, I should say.

- Henry Miller
Clarity.

Hey!!

I Joined Tainted for GW2 In Piken, really nice server with really nice guilds from WAR Happy
And yes... we go Argenion :P hehehe <3

/cheers all
Dalrinia
Crimson Officer

summitt wrote:
Hi all,

good to see people are still about Happy

I never really got into GW2 but am tempted to give it another go, maby I will transfer to your server Dal and you can teach me how to play it properly. what is a good class at the moment?

If you fancy it pop onto gandara, thats where we are atm. As for classes, depends what you like, guardians and warriors are pretty strong (im melee biased ofc :D) but most classes can be decent if played well.

Feel free to add me Dalrin.7160. Same goes for anyone else on here.

Btw payed transfers at 28th of januari.

Heya all, I m on pikensquare (ps) still in Tainted. In an alliance with Tup/Hob/Vii and some smaller guilds. PS is the only official rp server and has all the warhammer guilds on it beside 2 or 3 on it.
I remember gandara, didn't we steamroll you guys last week?:P Shame that our wvwvw schedule's didnt allow us to fight your guys more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6EZpgYqTuY
Random friendly/pug on our server. Guess who this person is ?
Need to forge meself a pre/thoughness/power set seems to work quite good on a warrior.

Argenion

Just wanted to post in case anyone else makes the same mistake that we are currently on Gandara server.
summitt

Hi all,

good to see people are still about Happy

I never really got into GW2 but am tempted to give it another go, maby I will transfer to your server Dal and you can teach me how to play it properly. what is a good class at the moment?

Sab I have been playing loads of LOL recently, look for me next time you are on as I am fed up of getting put with compleat nabs, at leat with you and yon I know you are both nabs and wont expect anyting :P my name on it is Summít with the funny "í".

Love you all and hope to catch up at some point xxx
Dalrinia
Crimson Officer

Just a heads up for anyone who might play GW2 again, free server transfers end soon so it might be a good idea to log in a check your servers population or see if your mates have moved cos you'll have to pay to transfer afterwards.

:-) Saw you on GH ofc! hehe :-)
Humanpony

I wasn't on FS. I started on Gunnars Hold, then transferred to Blacktide. You must have dreamt of me like many others do ;)
Thronlun
Crimson Officer

Hey guys hope everyone is doing well Happy

Busy playing GW2 with Cantankerous and still loving the WvW
killimandros

I saw you Pony the first days at FS wasnt it :-) Btw, there IS a strictly defensive oriented support class; Bunker Guardian :-) You should test it hehe. Best of luck to all of you guys wherever you are!
aloners

I hear CNTK is awsome as fuck! especialy a warrior caller aloners :D

On the plus side we get to kill executed constantly :D
Saberi
Crimson Officer

Yup still here Summit! Hows it going?

Trying to do school and some work at the same time. Not really my thing to do both but you got to do something to start making a living.

Gaming wise been playing A ton of league of legends with Yon and my brother. Kinda quit Diablo 3 for not being a rewarding game to play, and somewhat repetative and boring. Talking about the endgame here. Had fun playing from the start and through inferno once.

Could still hop back into GW2. Truth is tough that my PC is not equipped to run it at the lvl that I would want to play it . There was some performance issues even with the game itself. And since the PvP in there is pritty reaction based, any frame dropping or latency issues will make it hard to get anything propper done. And yes I still play on a laptop, and quite frankly its getting too old...

Will buy a new desktop in a month or two. Going to make that one a powerhouse that will run pritty much anything with max.

-Sab
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crimson Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum