View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guests

re: A link to APK file does not open in chrome browser

Dispel misconceptions about transplantation, and empower others struggling with kidney disease to make informed decisions benefits & risks of kidney transplant regarding their health and treatment options. The demand for kidney transplants continues to outpace the availability of donor organs.

Guests

Encourage players to celebrate each other's successes, offer support after losses, and focus on having fun together. Learning to good family board games win graciously and lose respectfully are valuable life lessons that can be nurtured through playful interactions during family game nights.

Guests

By partnering with a digital marketing agency, you can free up valuable time and resources to focus on your core business activities. The local seo expert the woodlands agency takes care of the day-to-day tasks of managing your online presence.

Guests

This approach allows users to utilize the walker for short distances or situations requiring more stability and switch to the ev rider transport af+ scooter for longer journeys or when fatigue sets in. This combination can enhance overall independence and flexibility.

Guests

Regular physical activity plays a vital role in weight loss and overall health. However, the key is to find exercise routines not losing weight on semaglutide you genuinely enjoy and can incorporate into your life consistently.

Guests

Minimizing the risk of malfunctions, safety hazards, or potential damage to your vehicle. Remember, professional installation can bull bar brackets provide peace of mind and ensure your modifications are safe and function as intended.

Guests

LED lighting is increasingly becoming a standard feature in modern motorcycles, reflecting advancements in led vs traditional lighting for harley davidson motorcycles technology and safety standards. As a result, motorcycles equipped with LED turn signals may command higher resale prices and attract more prospective buyers.

Guests

According to research in the Project Management Journal, effective scope management is associated with higher project success rates and https://itvisionists.com/ greater stakeholder satisfaction. Cost management is critical in project management to plan, budget.

Hamadam

I have a use case where I would like to distribute link to my APK file to users via text or WhatsApp message or through other(slack, skype) channels. But, when I click on that link on mobile, it does open chrome and nothing happens. While if I try this on other browsers, then the links opens.

Can you please help me how can I make sure that the chrome prompts me to download YO Whatsapp the file instead of going mute.?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crimson Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum